Monday, September 22, 2008

There’s more to life…

When I heard about the PSI Leadership Success Seminar, I thought I had too many leadership courses to last me a lifetime. But with the money back guarantee, I thought I’ll give it a shot. When I resigned from the corporate world 5 years ago, my only intention was to enjoy life. Drink and be merry, having worked for 22 years. No pressure, no goals, no definite purpose. PSI gave my life a new meaning, a heightened awareness that there’s more to life after retirement. I took PSI with my 20 year old son and it helped widen the channel of communication and strengthened the bridge across the generation. We better understand and care for each other now. I loved PSI so much that I didn’t ask for a refund. Rather, I am going for the higher level course, with eagerness and excitement like the first day of school. Lourdes F. Felix, RN; PSI Basic Batch 218

No comments: