Monday, September 22, 2008

Priceless Reward

For me, PSI is about a renewed and better relationship with everyone in my life. It’s about getting results way beyond what I thought was possible then, rediscovering my VALUES to it’s most inner core, creating PEACE OF MIND and a BALACE, HEALTHY, JOYFUL, LOVING and ABUNDANT LIFE. I knew I’ve always had it… the vision of what or how I want to live my life, but it was so HUGE, that it was a blur. Soon after taking PSI seminars one after the other… the road less traveled became crystal clear. Obstacles showed up, our house was razed with fire couple of weeks before the next Heroic Leadership class, but that didn’t stop me from getting to the bus for Heroic… well ours was kind of different, we flew to Cebu. I came out of the seminar with a whole new more beautiful perspective about the world and with more good hearted people around me. My values have changed since I took PSI, the way I see the world became different as well. Results were evident but more than that my relationship with God, with myself, with my family and close friends has improved so much and that, to me, is PRICELESS. Sharon Que: PSI Basic Batch 182; Starshooters Team 58; Heroic Class 22

No comments: