Monday, September 22, 2008

Realizing the Potential

My experience with PSI helped me realize my potential as a person. It dealt first with me and my relationships with others. It just didn’t open my mind to the positive aspects of life. It also showed the importance of my existing and past relationships with other people. PSI helped me go thru one of my trials which happened early this year. Each person is made for a “PURPOSE.” We have to live for that purpose. One just has to know it and reach for that. I guarantee you that after going thru PSI would make you a new person. You would know the power of your thoughts, the importance of God, your values and the power of your service to your neighbor. Let us plant good seeds for us to reap a bountiful harvest. Lani Mercado-Revilla; PSI Basic Batch 209

No comments: